Committed to Furthering Knowledge Skills, & Abilities
for Dental Professionals
Welcome to Smoler Smiles CE Services
To succeed in the field of dentistry, all dental professionals must be committed to furthering their knowledge, skills, and abilities by way of continuing education courses. As needed to ensure their dental license renewal, all dental professionals are required to complete 60 hours of continued education in the state of Michigan. Smoler Smiles Continuing Education Services recognizes the need for continuing education and lifelong learning in the field of dentistry.
CONTINUING EDUCATION SERVICES
Continuing Education Services
HANDS ON MENTORSHIP
Hands On Mentorship Program
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, & LinkedIn
SHOP OUR STORE
We offer branded merchandise with custom dentistry t-shirts, and more.
Bruce Smoler, D.D.S., F.A.G.D, F.I.C.O.I.
Dr. Bruce Smoler is a native of the Detroit area. After an accelerated 3 years of college, he attended Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, IL. This 4 year, year-round program allowed him to advance his skill, knowledge, and understanding of dentistry.
- Founder of Smoler Smiles Family & Implant Dentistry
- Over 35 years in serving dental patients
- Second Generation Dentist
- Compassionate & Gifted Detroit Dentist
- Over 6,000 hours of Dental Continuing Education Courses
- Advanced Training Certificates from across the country
- Lectures, trains, & mentors dentists throughout the United States
Our C.E. Courses!